New Horizon College of Engineering is an autonomous institution established in 2001. It is located in Bangalore and is joined to Visvesvaraya Technological University [VTU]. The institute has been approved by the AICTE and UGC. It has received grade ‘A’ status from NAAC.
Admission to UG courses is conducted online and students are selected on the at least 50% of marks obtained in class 12 qualifying examination with Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects and scores obtained in KCET and KRLMPCA CET.
It has a divided Training and Placement Cell conducting programs, Basic English Communication Training, Aptitude Development Program and Personality Development Program.
Admissions are made strictly on the base of the merit and aptitude. The college has segregated all the courses in two streams in global and professional.
UG courses, the student must have passed second PUC/12th standard or any other equivalent examination with English as one of the languages and 50% marks in aggregate.
NHCE provides well furnished hostel services to the students coming from other cities. At NHCE the students experiences a safe and pleasant feeling. There are 5 hostels present inside the campus that are constructed according to the wants of students.
New Horizon College of Engineering is an autonomous institution affiliated to VTU-Visvesvaraya Technological University. The institution is located in one of the most important metros Politian city Bangalore, where it is placed in the IT zone and surrounded by lots and lots of IT and MNC companies.
NHCE institution is approved with AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), UGC- University Grants Council and an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution.
New Horizon College of Engineering offers the candidates with all the undergraduate and postgraduate engineering courses with a reasonable fee.
• The top private engineering college in Bangalore.
• It was ranked among engineering colleges by the National Institutional Ranking Framework(NIRF) in 2018.
• Established in the year 2001.
• Autonomous Institution affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University(VTU), Belagavi.
• Approved by AICTE,NEW DELHI.
• Accrediated by NBA,NEW DELHI.
• Accrediated by NAAC with A grade.
• It is located in Marathahalli,Bangalore.
• The candidate must have passed 12th examination with minimum 50%.(Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics)as mandatory subjects.
• PCM percentage must be minimum 50(%).
• The candidate must have a valid score in any of these KCET/ JEE-MAIN/ COMED-K entrance examinations.
|1||Computer Science||2.10 Laksh/yr|
|2||Electronics & Communication||2.10 Laksh/yr|
|4||Information Science||2.10 Laksh/yr|
|5||Electtrical Electronics(EEE)||2.10 Laksh/yr|